Sunday, May 28, 2017

Introduction to Project and Elect

Welcome to Project and Elect! On this blog I'll be covering elections worldwide. I'm not 100% sure what path this blog will take, but as the title suggests, I will be doing projections for major elections, and some minor ones too. Expect to also see analysis of election results while and after they come in. I won't be posting all polls that come out (there are other places to find those see: Wikipedia/Twitter), but I will likely discuss polls close to  their respective elections as well as surprising polls (ones that show a big swing for example).

I also hope to provide occasional updates of electoral situations in different countries. Although this blog will cover elections globally, there will probably be a larger focus on Western countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment